Baobab fruit is high in Vitamin A, B6 and bioflavonoids, calcium, magnesium, potassium, thiamine and zinc
Benefits: *Anti-ageing *bowel regularity *constipation *diarrhoea *nourishes nerve endings *radiant skin *weight management.
- Baobab is known for its tryptophan-rich composition and its ability to nourish nerve endings
- Rich in Vitamin C (2-3 teaspoons provides 33% of daily Vitamin C requirement), contributing to healthy blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. Strengthens immune system and increases iron absorption; energy booster which results in less tiredness / fatigue
- High in both soluble and insoluble fiber (prebiotic) which is easily utilized by the body. Soluble fiber assists with slowed release of sugar into the bloodstream, thus reducing energy spikes. Baobab has traditionally been used in African populations to relieve diarrhoea, constipation and dysentery
- Assists with bowel regularity. Helpful for weight management
- Antioxidants are important in protecting, repairing and preventing cell damage.
- Anti-ageing by counteracting free radical damage to the skin which cause skin dryness, fine lines, wrinkles and premature ageing
- According to the Journal of Nutrition, Baobab has the highest antioxidant content of any fruit. Anti-oxidants and Vitamin C contribute toward a radiant glowing skin.